Hello my lovely people!
Today I am back and I´m bringing you a super fun and interesting #plannertag. It was created by Kayla from Microscope Beauty, and she has titled it the "Life in Planners Tag". She´s a pretty awesome person, and although I don´t actually know her o have ever chatted with her directly, just watching her videos on youtube and having seen her small business go pretty successful over the last year, you can tell she a very genuine hard working girl and pretty much anything she comes up with sounds amaze-balls to me!
So back to the tag, this is a 10 question tag about your history with planners, how you used to plan, what you´re style was like and how it has evolved over time and basically getting to know the origin of your part in the planner world.
- What´s the oldest planner you have? Your first planner?
- How many planners do you keep for sentimental reasons?
- How many planners do you actively use at one time?
- Share what happened one week from an old planner.
- How many different styles and types of planners have you used?
- How has your planning style changed over time?
- Your favorite planner you´ve ever had?
- How long do you save your planners?
- Hoe do you see yourself planning in 10 years?
- What´s your favorite thing about planning?
I actually managed to find ALL of my old planners which were stored away in boxes to be able to answer some of these questions. Can you believe I´ve been using planners since 1999? Yup, my little 12-year old self used a planner to write "important" stuff.... Most of them were school planners, and others were gifted, but all had a special place in my life and documented just about everything that happened to me in those years.
Anyway, it´s a great tag, because you will actually learn a few things about yourself and how you´ve evolved using planners as well as getting to know other fellow planner people like yourself.
Check out my video below to see my personal answers.
I would love it if you left me your link as well if you decide to do the tag, or just answer the questions in the comments if it´s easier for yah! I am all for learning the old and new ways of your amazing amazing planner girls! (and guys if you are out there too!)
Love you to pieces!